INSTALLING LAWN SPRINKLERS FROM EZ LAWN SPRINKLERS
AN EFFICIENT INSTALLATION PROCESS YOU CAN DEPEND ON
Our systematized process ensures that you know what to expect at each step of the lawn sprinkler installation process:
- A complete review of your property: We take the time to visit your property, understand your needs, thoroughly review the land, and provide you with a free no obligation quote for our services.
- Set an installation date: Once you select a service, we will establish a date and time for installation.
- Installation day: Scott will arrive on time in the morning of installation with the crew to go over what is being installed and establish specific instructions for your property.
- The installation process:
- We dig in the areas where sprinklers need to be installed.
- Once digging is complete, the underground pipe is put into the ground with a 4-wheel drive Ditch Witch to ensure the pipe is deep and for maximum efficiency.
- The property will be divided into zones.
Sprinkler heads are fitted and the timer is installed and wired.
- Once installation is complete, we adjust each head for full coverage zone by zone.
- We walk you through the system, ask for comments, answer questions, set it up with you, and show you how to operate it.
Contact us to get started!
Why Choose Us?
With over 30 years’ experience in the irrigation business, our service is unmatched.
We specialize in servicing and installing your lawn sprinklers.
Licensed & Insured
Fully licensed and insured to cover any unforeseen issues.
We love to take pride in the work we do. Each project is finished on time and on budget.
We schedule your service appointment and visit your property on the same or next business day.
We offer free, no obligation quotes for new installations and will meet you at your property.
Operating for more than 30 years, earning a reputation for service and beautiful work.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Installed home sprinkler system very professionally and quickly, highly recommend. Was extremely competitive with pricing and had the most thoughtful overview of how to scope and deliver project. Seemless work
E-Z Lawn Sprinklers is definitely my top choice company to take care of my lawn. I have been with them for 20 years moving from one house to another. They always come to my rescue as soon as possible when I need them. When we were in Europe for the summer, E-Z Lawn Sprinklers made sure to keep our lawn green and fresh throughout scorching summer heat. They stay on top of the seasons by sending out notifications ahead of time to let us know they are coming so we could arrange our nanny to be home to greet them. Most of my friends and relatives’ lawns are being maintained by E-Z Lawn Sprinklers. Highly Recommended!
This is an outstanding company, a pleasure to deal with – arrive on time and explain everything in detail. Every technician is knowledgeable and polite. I use this company for 2 years to shutoff and restart my system, they also did some minor repairs this year. Prices are very reasonable.
Scott did a great job installing my backyard sprinkler system. He provided a very competitive quote, and was responsive to my emails and questions. He also worked around my sod installation to ensure the jobs would be completed together. Going forward, I expect Scott will continue to reply to any questions or concerns I have and provide great customer service. Thank you for an expert job, Scott!
$85 for the yearly shut-down service, they come by, blow out our pipes and call it a year. Every ‘technician’ that has come by to help us thus far has been friendly, sociable and reliable. They come on time and get the job done. I had a small crack in a connection outside, they searched their van for a small part and fixed it for me free of charge.
Last year a sprinkler head wasn’t coming out of the ground and we didn’t know it. They caught it, dug it up, repaired it for no extra charge, it was part of the regular maintenance.
They care about what they do and have good workers who are educated and professional.
100% will continue service with EZ-Lawn sprinklers.